Follow the Photography sessions of Jennifer Chastain


Follow the Photography sessions of Jennifer Chastain



All photos © Jennifer Chastain

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Photography Awesomesauce Challenge, Week 6

Well, week 6 of the challenge was tough for me! I mean, I am just getting this pic in under the wire. Deadline is midnight Sunday in your time zone, and it is now 11pm. I literally just took and edited my photo. Why am I so late? Well, I have a good excuse, I PROMISE!!!  
First - I worked from last Friday evening (the 29th) through this Friday am (the 6th) with only Monday off. Don't panic, it is my normal schedule. However, it didn't leave much time for late night challenge photos as I work
night!
Second, I had LASIK surgery on Friday am after I get off work. Yeppers, LASIK. So far, I'm loving it! Some pain and some cloudy vision, but MUCH improved from my vision without glasses pre surgery! So, I've spent the weekend recovering, and will spend the rest of the week that way until I go back to work Friday pm. 

So, as I'm pretty limited on what I can do at the moment, I threw this little shot together with a string of Christmas lights and a neat sign I had at the house. So, this one was done all inside, in a dark room. My only light source was the string of white Christmas lights! Enjoy!!



Nikon D3100, Nikkor 18-55mm lens
f/5.6, 1/15 second exposure, ISO 800


No comments:

Post a Comment